Saturday, September 5, 2009

Dimnishing peace of mind

I don't know why but my heart seems to be in pain & skiping its rythem of life.
I guess this is what happens to most of us..in some phase of our lives.

My heart is seeking for peace, a place where I can talk to myself, listen to my conscious & attain mental peace.
It seems I am sick of sticking to my daily BORING life. I need a damm break...I am sick of getting up early morning, packing lunch, office, sales, $$, targets, strategies, team co-ordination, home, dinner...& so on....I want to fly to a place where I can rest for a while, think & plan for future, play with my daughter.

I want to register to Anger Management classes, want to meditate & may be stick to an exercise regime.
I realize my anger is the reason behind my current situation but what should I do?
Should i take any shit from people around me? Should i give up on a situation..I choose to fight..coz I am a fighter. I am a strong women & a women of principles..I am born leader not a follower..I just CAN'T bear shit from anyone.

Why does life lead me to such crossroads, every now & then. I at times feel that i should give up all the relationships & should elope to a quite place but these relationships & emotional strings are not letting me do that...the thought of who will take care of my daughter or who will understand my mother, gives me a cold feeling.

I am loosing myself..,I am tried, I am sinking...I am not what I want to be...this world is cruel & may be I have not learned the survival skills..I am HURT..!!!

3 comments:

  1. Koi nahi .. hota hai. its all a part of lyf..
    4get da $$ for smtime and go for a holiday...
    Da best part.. learn to be ignorant..

    The world as i see through the lens...
    Dimming Thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  2. As evidenced by my most recent post, I'm in no position to give advice but I'll say this much... Routine can be a life-wrecker. Do something different sometimes if you can, something just for you. You'll be glad you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think SO MANY OF US are going through this right now. it's mercury retrograde and that tends to bring up feelings from the past.. or anything that never got resolved, it all comes flying back at us because at some point WE NEED TO DEAL IT.

    it's a weird theme going on though- and i wonder if only enlightened people are feeling it, or if everyone is...... feeling unhappy and searching for mental peace and a content state of mind...

    interesting

    ReplyDelete