Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Dreams & Desires..

After a good counselling session from my dear bothers & mom, I was finally able to get myself in order after 2 stressful days.

Anyways, while I was forcing myself to stay calm & happy, I was thinking about the beauty of god & was planning menus on the festive day ahead [after all, food is the key to make me happy!!!]

In middle of all this, a thought passed my mind & it was "When will I get an opportunity to unwind myself in Bali & then travel to Italy to feed my love of food ". I know you might relate it to EAT, Pray & Love. Well, that's the origin of the idea.

And on 2nd thought, I was questioning myself that when do I want to go? Have I saved enough? Do I want to spend my old age like our monthers / mom-in -laws, sulking each day about food, menus, festivals, maids & etc, etc

My mind instantly switched to planning phase & I made a commitment to myself. I will surely travel. Yes, I will along with my loving husband after 27 years from now.

Are you laughing at me?? well, 27 years because Samaera will be old enough to take care of herself & surely by grace of God, she will have her own life.

So, after27 years, My Hubby & I will start a new journey of joy & love.

I really need to start saving for it now..I should, in order to pursue my dreams & our happiness together.

Have you ever thought about it? Do you have a desire or dream for which you should start saving or planning? If yes, then,  please share.

Love,
Mansi

No comments:

Post a Comment